Thursday, May 1, 2014

Saturday Evening Post - Weather Obsession!

Normally when I hear 'Saturday Evening Post' I think of the iconic Christmas paintings by Norman Rockwell or his other great iconic work. So it was a surprise to see a really cool image circling the net (mostly Twitter) that held the Saturday Evening Post trademark. 

This image was an illustration focused on the weather! The cover to the infamous magazine's May/June 2014 edition features an illustration of a man climbing to a ledge to look at a tornado and a giant tidal wave! 

The article associated with the really cool cover is titled "Weather Obsession what's Behind the Fascination with Forces Beyond Out Control?" 

I actually liked the cover so much, I took a screen shot of it and use it as my wallpaper on my phone! I'll hopefully will be getting to the store soon to buy a hard copy of this awesome issue! 

What do you think of the cover? 


No comments:

Post a Comment